Fasproc is a fast process automation platform that lets you build and run processes across team, customer and partners. It lets you automate approval, onboarding, review, access control, signature, compliance, checklist and more processes as one can imagine. Knowledge professionals who understand the process better can design and automate it themselves in minutes. With optimized people activity at every step, attentive work queues and collaborations, Fasproc ensure processes move consistent and fast.
In order to serve this exciting market segment, The platform not only need to be technologically advanced, but also deliver superior user experience at Scale. Our Technology stack and engineering challenges as big as it gets in any modern SaaS based B2B Platform.
If you are a go-getter-done kind, have a desire to contribute from scratch and possess learning and evolving attitude, We are looking for you. This is the opportunity. Let’s talk !
You Have :
- Expertise in designing and creating scalable high performance Web applications.
- Strong Java Scripts Fundamentals, Component driven designs and standard web technologies.
- Hands on experience working in a ReactJS framework.
- Do not shy away from writing HTML, CSS, JS Visualization because everyone love designing a beautiful webpage.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on front-end development experience.
You Do :
- You will design, develop and deploy challenging front-end of the product to build future of business process automation.
- You will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate code and significant product development contributor as it’s being built from scratch.
- You will work with UX consultant, Product Manager, API developer to get things done.
- You will have the opportunity to directly work with founder, be part of product definition and market research activity.
- You will proactively review codes, analyze development process and drive continuous improvement.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying